:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 09, 2005

Not getting enough slp neh...

Finally, finish my research on my 2D assignment... seems that i am studying fashion..going thru all the fashion books and coming out with ideas to design my clothes... nearly doze off while doing my research...seems that i had been sleeping quite late this week...result in not enough slp then come home really dun wish to work...

This weekend i better spent on day to sleep "gao gao"...enough enough so that i am ready and energized to chiong my assignment during the term break...

Been to my friend hostel today... wah..i gives me a feel that i m back in camp... however, i kind of miss my life in army. In the night all my roommates will just come back to bunk and talk abt our day and some personal stuffs... we even spent time to think of organizing and decorating our bunk to make it "home"...really feels good during the period of time.. we talk cock and have a great fun in our own "world"... can imagine if i were to live in hostel, my life in NTU will definately be more exciting... haha...on the other side i might not be able to focus on my work neh... =)

ok...enough of my Lunguage "FEI" "HUA"...time to slp loh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home