:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 26, 2005

feeling tired...

hmm... today wake up late... came sch late for lesson... I expected this day will come as I am starting to wake up 5 min late the day before... tata... today I meet the mark of waking up at 8a.m...

Anyway, today morning lesson is 4D, therefore, not really matters whether u are early or late... after lunch i requested permission to leave the class to go city hall to take pictures... yap, gone there with jess and jovian... buy 2 rolls of films got 1 free one and start shooting... shoot anything that is under the sun so cool... becos jess and joe were around they were talking abt photography... interested in that therefore listen and learnt from them some photography skills... kinda of a crash course... haha... hopefully with this "pi mao" i can take good and nice pictures for my 4D photo essay yah?

Then i need to come back all the way back to sch... the traveling is really tiring... manage to reach school in time for work... there I type my report and print my stuff for documentation... ok fully utilize the time I have in the lab... a tiring day but a fulfilling one... seems that things started to get going since yesterday night... hopefully the engine keeps going...



If is not meant to be, let it be, focus on what is important... it will come eventually...
- danny -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home