:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 24, 2005

warmth nLight... lonely lNight

hmm... Monday, engine not warm up yet, been very lethargic in school today... though make the effort to go for LIT lecture, but slept for almost the whole lecture... gosh... the weather is making me sleepy... or am I not getting enough sleep lately? Becos of the weather i oversplet in the bus and overshot my busstop by one stop...

Anyway, manage to done a draft of my Foundation drawing assignment... hmm.. Really need to work abit more on the drawing... it sux!!! Anyway, I like to be alone in my room at night yah... switch off the light only leaving my table lamp on which provides a "warmth" lighting... so cozy and comfortable... hehe... hmm... suddenly had an urge to take some photos of my room... haha...

me...just me... alone...

my computer table...

my working table...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home