:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 29, 2005

......

hmm... dunno what to put for today's blog title... been in school from 830 a.m till 1030 p.m in the night... been doing my 2D miniature model from morning till evening around 6 plus then manage to fin the visual research part...

ok got a chance to relax myself, unwind a bit thru the Halloween party organised by the ADM student club... the activities are ok... i din dress up myself also... din really celebrate on this kind of occasion... However, the food is nice...

ok that's all for me today... dunno what to put down also... too complicated to put down my feeling liao... anyway need to focus on my project yah... and hopefully can get my hair cut soon... always got a fresh feeling after getting a hair cut... like reborn like that... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home