:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 30, 2005

taking a B-R-E-A-K!

Ok, been choosing and editing my photos for 4D since morning till now... finally the photos are out to develop. Now, make use of this chance to take a break before embarking on my 3D...

For the whole day, been listening to Jay Zhou new song... haha... I put on repeat mode and keep listening to it... it is around 3 min plus, imagine I play it continuously, i had been listening to it for 20 times per hour... very nice ... how u listen also not sian... sudden had the urge to buy his album... shd I ??? ;-)

Something that wants to mention abt yesterday night... went out with my friend, park my car under a tree... 4 hrs later I came back, my car is full of SHIT!!! The stupid bird sees my car as a latrine pt, all shit on it... kaoz... i think there is 50+ shit on my car loh... hai... got to clean that up man... still warm... yucks... anyway, come to think of it, better then getting summon, cos i did not put any parking coupons... haha...

Working on assignment, exams coming, soon holiday will come... jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home