:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 26, 2005

is Finally over...

yap, today finish my second and last paper for my exam loh... It also marks the end of 1st semester... so fast yah? 7 more semester to go... haha... still long neh...

Time fly so fast, I still can remember the 1st day I go school for orientation and everyone in the class look so blur and shy... now everyone just show their true colours... haha...

Been clicking well with my class, lucky to know them as well... unfortunately we left 1 more semester together before going to our major... no choice, each of us need to take our own path yah...

This semester really full of ups and down, trying my best to settle down... hmm, now I feel more settle down after the 1st semester. In terms of focus, yes, I think I got back my focus liao... yoho... so happy... think is because of the chats that I had been thru with my army friends yah? Starting to open up my mind liao...

Truly speaking, this semester is not really good for me... result sure... ahem... no need to say one... but nvm... next sem "Hui Gen Hao"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home