:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 23, 2005

Zhu Wo Shen Re Kuai LE!

hmm... nov 22... like this birth date of mine... yap been raining for the whole day... feels good to be alone at home studying my history... such cooling weather, really feels good to be alone in my room... sounds sad on my birthday? neh... lucky I got company yah... manage to celebrate my birthday with the some great artist... Michelangelo, Cimabue, Titian and Van Eyck... cool yah? haha...

Later in the evening, meet my platoon mates at lao di fang... Had dinner with Big Kelvin at long john before going down to Boat Quay Mac... Nice to see my OCS buddy YOGA!!! Been some times never see him liao... never see him at our recent gathering... Yap, thanks to Guowei for his nice delicious Swenson ice cream cake... also JJ and Small Kelvin. At least got a small celebration with some friends...

Last year, my wish din really come true, or nearly true but not that true... haha... this year, I din make any wish... but intend to give another year of extension to my last year wish... haha... ok... peacefully pass my birthday liao... so what next to look forward to? my Thailand trip of course...

me & YOGA!


guowei, me & Yoga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home