:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

January 07, 2006

1st week of school

Hmm... Very fast the end of week 1 in school. A very hectic week… study and at the same time training for IVP. Seems that I have no time to think of other things except for study and training.

Nothing much about the school work since it is still in the 1st week, but I foresee that more stuff will be coming up next week onwards.

Training is ending later and later each time. Today train from 6 pm to 1030 pm... tml still have training in the morning... tired because of traveling cos I did not stay in hall and I don't intend to... anyway, since I am in the IVP, I really want to win it! If not must as well don't join yah? That's why must really commit to the training.

Good that for the 1st week of school there is a super long weekend for me. Sat, Sun, Mon (No lesson) and Tue (Haji). Enough for me to really get mentally and physically prepared for school and IVP training.

kk got to sleep loh... getting ready for tommorow training...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home