:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

January 01, 2006

Hello Year 2006!!!

The 1st entry of year 2006… never had a chance to write the last one for year 2005, however, this 1st entry of the year will wrap up what had been happening in the past 1 year and the coming year.

Countdown to 2006…

30th December 2005

The last few days of 2005 is really happening and havoc for me… on New Years Eve’s Eve… Ah kok, one of my OCS TST platoon mate had a birthday celebration at dblO. He treated us drinks at UE square before going into dblO. Woah… I was “high” already before going in… that night was really happening… I really do enjoy myself at the dance floor with my fellow platoon mates… I tell myself to really enjoy this as school and the coming new year is going to start and this is a rare chance that we can get together to have fun… best of all cover charge is FREE!!!

The 1st few hours was really super duper power… until I went to for a break and sit down at the bar counter and have a drink… Thanks to JJ for treating me and weiyue 1 x Taqila shot and 1 x Lychee Martini…poor me can’t treat him back as I am still a “qiong shu shen”… but will remember this moment man!!! Nice drink… and there I go… starting to feel sleepy… I am confirming that this time round I am 100% drunk mode ON… I think I vomited 5 rounds that night and nearly vomit out my liver neh… haha… and sleep at the couch for 1 hour before my buddies SM me with fire and wax… haha… anyway I feel much better after that… a night that I would not forget…



illegal gathering at UE squares... RED face monkeys!


31st December 2005

Reach home around 4am and slept till 10am… decided to spent my day at home peacefully watching soccer at night and pass through year 2005 into the new year… however, my long time buddy since primary school called me… wah… that’s it loh… psycho me till I meet them him and his girlfriend at orchard then go dblO… yes dblO again, 2 times in a row!!! AH… No choice yah, had to go… and paid $40 buck for the cover charge… seems that It just cover back the FREE entry the day before…

The 2nd night in dblO I still have the phobia of drinking and getting drunk… I really did not drink much… but really dance a lot… a lot more then the previous night… RETRO night leh… steady… have a countdown at 12 and there party music… dance till I sweat out sia… like working out like that… haha… not bad for this year 2006 countdown… but really can’t remember how I spent my last day in year 2004 liao… haha…

me & delun


1st January 2006

Yeah the years 2006… how are you? Today did a lot of preparation for the new school term… pack my stuff, my bag, my work, etc. Give myself some self reflection for last year and this year.

Year 2005 is not a bad year but also not a good one for me… been through a lot of things… from the army, out to before a civilian then become a student… problems are meet through the way from army to school to personal relationship… however good memories are also forged along the way… nevertheless, all these makes me grow. Finally, my FOCUS seems to be more visible and know what I really wants in the coming year… this are not that important I do not really want to think about it anymore…

Year 2006 is a new year, I give myself a new look, a new start… hopefully this year will be a good one… FOCUS on my studies and career… sometimes there is no point struggling for the “something” in life, it will just happen when not expected...

2006 here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home