:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

July 23, 2006

ADM FOC 06/07


What a week for me, our very first ADM FOC, I can say is a great success, though everyone in the organising committee are drained out mentally and physically.

Come to think of it, it was near of last semester that ADM club is looking for volunteer to help out in organising the camp. At that point of time I jot down my name without any hesitation. I am not sure why I did that thought there are no CCA pts and I need not have to gain points to stay in hall. However, I think I just want to give the Freshies a good orientation camp that what we, the pioneer batch had missed out, which is a very sad thing.

Then only to know that I am the house master for the camp which brings me much responsibility to the camp and house itself. Most of my GLs had said I have done a good job; however I feel that I can do even better. I give myself 3/5 for my performance of keeping the house morale and spirit throughout the camp. I am really sucks in camp cheers lah… haha… but Army had really train me well to lead, excel and overcome obstacles.

Seriously, on the last night of the camp when the bash is over, I feel lost… lost till the sense that I don’t really want to go home even though I am damn tired… In the end, most of us stay in hostel where everyone manages to squeeze in a room and talk cock and slept thru next day… Really had a nice time working and have fun with my course mates though we seldom talk to each other in school.

Only till then I finally realize that the friendship and lovely memories forge between us are the most valuable things that I had gained in this FOC.

I really miss the FOC, the people I work with and the cute Freshies…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home