:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

July 25, 2006

No title for this post


It already been 3 days since the FOC ended… End of a fairytale? Images and events of FOC keep flashing in my mind, everyday, every night been thinking of FOC and how I wish everything had not ended… why, why WHY?

Yesterday I know that some will go back to help pack some store, I am so happy to go back school so I can see the ppl again… having able to watch movie till late night in S3.1… feel so happy deep within… but of cos not EVERYONE was there… some left early some had other stuff to do…

Kinda funny why I feel so restless for the past few days though I already had ample of sleep… no mood to do anything… stoning and gazing in the air and one corner of the room for as long as an hour… there must be some problem within me… must be the Sagi side of me who always give me this problem… much more emotional compare to scorpio…

Have a chat with Big Kel on Sunday which makes me feel much better… but that’s not enough though… blogging as well does not do much as I knew that my blog is too “publizise” that strangers will be able to see… argh… I need a helping hand… I know only this person can help me… but is she willing to? Damn… I m feeling like a weakling… this is not me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home