:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 27, 2005

photo Shot!

hmm... today after sch gone to Daiso to buy some materials for my 2D project... hai.. spent $$ again... last time do project no need to spent so much one... now must... so sad... I still prefer working digitally...

Anyway, went I came home, my dad called to bring my mum, grandma and I to a very old temple located at Sixth Avenue where my Dad old kampong house was... I can't really recall the place till I got there...

The place is really nice and warmth to be in... There my dad and grandma had a lot of old friends around... they chit chat and can see they are really happy to see old friends... Of course, as they were busy with their friends I go around the temple taking shots... hmm... pictures end up too grainy, too bad can't used it for 4D... However, starting to get the hang of the DSLR camera... maybe tml will go somewhere else shot again...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home