:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

January 08, 2006

nice chat

ok... yesterday whole day writing my short stories... really crack my brain man... luckily JJ called to meet up with him, Big K, Small K, Weiyue and Guowei... Not bad, since Weiyue is going, I was the passenger for that day... feels good to be a passenger yah...

Big K, JJ, Weiyue and I meet at orchard and ate at Cine Leisure... At there I have to think twice what to eat before buying cost really poor leh... Is the cheapest from the basement food court to 1st level fast food and 3rd level pasta mania to 4th level Suki Ramen... In the end because of that Stupid JJ saying go food court no class, we go eat the Suki Ramen... JJ, I know you alot of money dunno how to spent but must save up leh... haha...

Then we went over to Maxwell Market to meet up with Guowei and Small K before going over to East Coast Park Mac for a Chat. Talk alot of stuff about some of them having problem with their jobs and their future career... seems that some of my friends are lost once they ORD... Listen to their problems and share our solutions... not a bad chat after all... All of us always have the dream that few years down the road we won’t be sitting at low class McCafe liao... must upgrade to Dynasty, Cheng Du, Xin Tian Di etc... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home