:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

January 21, 2006

running Low on Fuel...

Early morning wake up gone school for training... simply no mood to train... my whole mind is damn tired and still in sleep mode... muscles too heavy and can’t even do a good side and front kicks... is it because I did not sleep well yesterday night or simply my mind is thinking of too much stuff that I myself don’t know what is it...

After training, I feel so restless and tired... maybe morning did not eat breakfast... after a bath went down to Jurong central for my Brunch... feel a bit better but still tired and sleepy... no choice had to do some school work... went to the library to find some books... then took some pictures follow by a bus trip back home... on the bus the sleepiness kicks in... How I hope I was at home in my bed now...

Reach home... went straight to bed after organising my stuff... however, did not have a good sleep either... mum's keep calling me to help her do this do that... really fad up and at times still vent my anger while helping her out... my mind just gone low batt... simply no mode to do anything...

After a 2 hour nap, wanted to start on my history research but simply no mood loh... maybe nothing to look forward to do at night... normally sat night used to go out, now no $ so must stay at home liao... work is the best solution for not going out and saving $...

Now taking a break from my studies... sky turns dark... not because it is going to turn night... it seems that is going to rain again... but the feeling is really great.... cold wind blows... alone in my room with the music accompany me... yah... only the music...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home