:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

July 27, 2006

End of a Fairy Tale?


Wat a terrible start of a day… woke up at 12pm… piangz… slept for almost 10+ hours… really dun wish to wake up though my alarm sound at 8a.m… nothing to look forward to for the day… feel so restless any unmotivated…

Had 2 x “Ba Bao” for my Brunch… wah seriously full leh… Wanna work on my website but simply no mood lah… sianz… really wanna go out walk around and find some friends… but hmm… seems like I have not much of a choice…

My mind seriously looking forward to this Saturday K-ing with the foc ppl… haha… missed out last week K session with my friends; this week hopefully can go… Anyway, is the chance where we can meet again… I mean able to see everyone again… my voice slowly recovering but dun think will 100% recover by this week… but at least I can talk… it feels so terrible without my voice…

What to do…
Will it be a Happily Ever After Ending or
Simply THE END for this Fairy Tale...
No matter what, at least I had gone through this Fairy Tale,
Which leave me with those sweet memories…
-danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home