:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

February 15, 2006

Be my Valentine...

Today, no… should be yesterday… valentine yah… been in the studio doing my sculpture for the whole day for 2 consecutive day liao… quite tired with sculpting as well as the plaster… anyway manage to finish it… did not really feel anything about it maybe I am just too tired or numb liao ba… numb about what I don’t know… haha…

Anyway the guys together buy roses for the girls in the class, hope that like it… thanks to Siyuan for his effort to buy and wrap it… Also Jovian nice Haegen Daz Ice-Cream, Samantha Chocolate and Nicole Sushi!!! Haha so many goodies to eat on a Lonely but fun loving Valentine cum Friendship day yah…

Ok, my eyes was really tired… due to the dry contact lens… had a bad training today… too much egoism in me yah? Hai… I must really learnt to be a follower sometimes in order to be a leader… anyway, I did successful become a follower… but ego still there… hai… dunno what I am saying also… go sleep liao… hope tonight Liverpool will win Arsenal… haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home