:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year Epilogue

28th January 2006
Chinese New Year Eve


I had been at home for the whole day doing my school work, trying to finish it up so I can enjoy my holiday to the fullest. Manage to finish most of the stuff as I work through the night, did not even watch the TV or go out to meet my friend for count down, it is simply just staying at home, countdown together with the TV, simple and of course boring… anyway used to it already since every year also like that… how I hope it will be a special one with the special someone in the near future…

29th January 2006
Chinese New Year (Chu Yi)

As usual, I gone to ah ma place to for a gathering. This year is very special and glad to have everyone, yes everyone at ah ma place. Normally is by the time I go, don’t know which uncle had already left, else is only when I left someone would come, this year is really good, everyone come at the right timing… haha… therefore make use of this opportunity to take a family photo… ah ma was so happy that day…. So do everyone… For the rest of the day, I am just simply the driver to drive my mum around visiting relative and collecting Ang Baos…


Family Portrait


30th January 2006
Chinese New Year (Chu Er)

I am feeling sick of driving, but no choice rather then letting ah ma and mum take taxi to my “Da Gu” place in Tampines I need to drive them over… so went over to “Da Gu” place had lunch there and come home around 5p.m… is really tiring to drive from Jurong to the north and east area… PIE, AYE, CTE, SLE, TPE … wah… all the E I drive until sian… so long and tiring…

At night was good, Kelvin came visit me then we go visit zaoxiang… last min we had a frag O, there we go… to MS area… me, Big K, guowei and kok….haha… initially wanna go dblO cos got free entry… however in the end, guowei soul was in MOS therefore we gone to MOS… never regret going there… entry fee of $15 and one free drink… the place is big… really big… the music good...the crowd was wild… the "vegetables" were woah!!!! Haha… did enjoy myself though did not drink much cos I drive… anyway kok was smart enough to buy liquor from 7-11 drink liao then go in... Cheaper… haha… a great night I have enjoyed myself…

me & kok


guowei & kelvin

31st January 2006
Chinese New Year (Chu San)


Ok today plan to stay at home to do the rest of my work… however half way I went to teck house to visit him … at the same time play mahjong.. been a long time I din play liao since the time I lost to his mum $50+ … however, today is the 1st time I saw his mum and also his dad lost… only me and teck won haha… I think the most I have won since I played with them… not bad… a bit paiseh also… take Ang Bao, Win mahjong money and later in the night… teck mum’s treat me to dinner at “San Ding Liang Jian” at JP… haha… really my gd buddy for 10 plus years…know theier family as well... next time earn money must really treat them back…

That’s all for my CNY holiday activity… is time to get back to school loh!!! Jia You Ba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home