:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

February 11, 2006

cheerless...


seems that there is nothing much I can blog about these few days, am I too occupied by my school work or am I just started to get bored on blogging?

Everyday lesson then work else TKD training, schedule had been very pack for the past 2 months. Good or Bad, is up to me to judge, at least I feel that my time are utilized...

2 days ago, something happen to me, I should say my family, making everyone very moody... sometimes I don't really know which side to help... Both side I respected them well... either way will hurt one of them... a problem that even a genius are unable to give an answer...

Yesterday after school, was glad that there is no training, finally can go home early. Of course, don't really want to go straight home to feel the tense and pressure atmosphere... gone down to town to have dinner with weirong (finally back from Taiwan), meet up with skye at his working place... went down to esplanade, happen to catch the fireworks, watch 30mins of free movie screening... then went home... though did nothing much at least unwind myself abit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home